Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feeling "blah"....looking for "Wah lah!"

I know it's been forever since my last post, but today I come to you with a big issue. Desperate need for advice....

....my hair.

I am so bored with my hair. Don't get me wrong, I have found a great stylist and have loved the style, but I am bored with my color and want to go shorter. Much shorter and much, much BLONDER.

So, to best describe to you what I am thinking, I chose Paris. Paris Hilton herself to most appropriately display the new do that I am craving.
I LOVE the color. LOVE the bangs.Yes she is trashy and sultry and has an awful reputation, but the girl has cute hair. For that, I like her.I mean seriously! Adorable!!!?

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it'd be sooo cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ARE YOU READING MY MIND!? haha I am totally going to cut off all my hair next month :) but going for a slightly different look :) I too, am SO bored with my hair... I LOVE the Paris Hilton look, it would look adorable on you- I think you should totally go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Do it! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately a yeah. It will look adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete