Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank you, Martha...

I realize that it has been forever since I last posted anything. However, my life has been crazy busy lately and has yet to slow down. Traveling, a constant flow of company, a sudden boom in Bebe-Leche business, LIAM and his daily adventures of pooping in the tub, church events, birthday parties, and last, but not least, party planning. Yes, I am getting ready for a big baby shower for a dear friend. I am hosting the shower at my house on Sunday night.

I wanted to post something, so, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into what I've been up to. The above picture is my inspiration for the entire shower. I actually scored big time on most of the stuff pictured above (thank you, Martha) for $2 a package at Big Lots! Martha Stewart? At Big Lots? I know, right?!!! Awesome. It's gonna be super cute.

Anywho, I will hopefully get a chance to take some good pics of it all and I will have some more to post! Until then.....enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment